NLBA Reboots Dues for 2021
2021 is here! The masks are disappearing and the world is reengaging with your business! We are proud of what we did in 2020 through the $72,000 Get On Living Safely campaign:
- The most active business organization in our region on social media during COVID
- We connected more than 40,000 people with small, local businesses through GOLS! They responded with overwhelming positive feedback, continuing still today.
As we look to 2021, our work continues beyond GOLS. Based on your feedback as members, we’ve defined three areas of focus for our mission:
- United Voice: we must grow our voice. COVID stole the voice of small business. We must be heard with more power and relevance.
- Advocacy: With our united voice, we can be stronger advocates with local/state/federal elected officials. Moving from “Reactive to Proactive” in our efforts for advocacy.
- Recovery: The COVID crisis brought our plight as small business to fever pitch. As we look to recovery, we must educate and market to both Consumers and Businesses. Educate the consumer as to why Small Business is so important to them and what they can do to help. Educate ourselves with the tools we need in our dynamic world. Marketing: we must continue to market ourselves via social and traditional media, to stay in front of the consumer.
We all know our mission is important and it needs funding to continue. In conjunction with our annual dues renewal we’ve added options to simplify our ask and grow our organization. If you’re proud of what we’ve done and you believe in where we are going, contribute what you can and get engaged.
Become Part of the Growth
We have a new database for our membership so we're asking you to select which level of membership you would like to invest in to help us grow.